Saturday 21 March 2015

Baked Eggs in Spaghetti Squash Nests

Baked Eggs in Spaghetti Squash Nests

You're going to LOVE these baked eggs, baked in a nest of spaghetti squash which has a flavor similar to hash browns. Perfect for breakfast or brunch, and because I love my eggs with sriracha, I top mine with a few dashes just for an extra kick, totally optional of course.

Delicious Baked Eggs in Spaghetti Squash Nests


This recipe calls for cooked spaghetti squash which you can either roast in the oven cut side down in a baking dish at 375°F for 1 hour, or the quicker way is to pierce it all over with a fork, then microwave until the skin is soft, about 2 to 3 minutes per pound.  Remove the seeds and scrape the strands with a fork. Because I had the time, I did this on the oven.






Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment