Saturday 14 March 2015

Coconut Obsessed Pie

Coconut Obsessed Pie

I'm so excited about this pie, because, well I LOVE coconut and I LOVE pie! So after testing this out several times to get it JUST RIGHT, I'm thrilled to share this recipe!

I also love that this pie serves 8 people, for only 205 calories a slice!


Coconut Obsessed Pie

The crust is made from crushed graham crackers and shredded coconut. You can use gluten-free graham crackers if you're gluten-free, I tested it with both and they were equally delicious. The filling is easy, and all made in the blender using organic silken tofu and coconut cream. Now, if you're thinking tofu? Think again because you'd never know it and I had the hardest time stopping at one slice. Try it and tell me what you think!


Coconut Obsessed Pie


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment