Monday 30 March 2015

Mushroom Ceviche

Mushroom Ceviche – a delicious meatless appetizer!

Mushrooms marinated overnight with lemon juice, cilantro, red onion and bell pepper. I couldn't decide if I wanted to call this poor man's ceviche or vegetarian ceviche, but what I did want to make clear is that the flavors in these marinated mushrooms are what you would expect to taste when enjoying ceviche, only without the seafood.

This makes a great appetizer, and the flavor gets better with time. My husband, who's not a mushroom fan loved this! You can make this up to a few days ahead, if desired, it would last a week if not longer.

Mushroom Ceviche – a delicious meatless appetizer!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

1 comment:

  1. AAAAA!!!! Mushroooomss!! I love 'em.. even if a dish i dislike and it has mushrooms in it.. i can enjoy it.. Thanks for the share.. really good pictures

    ReplyDelete