Wednesday 28 January 2015

Avocado Toast with Sunny Side Egg

Avocado Toast with Sunny Side Egg – my FAVORITE breakfast or lunch!

This is MY kind of egg sandwich! Whole grain toast with mashed avocado, a runny egg and a few dashes of hot sauce – only 5 ingredients, 5 minutes to make, doesn't get better than that!

I'm not much of a breakfast person, most mornings I usually grab a cup of coffee, a hard boiled egg and a piece of fruit, or whip up a smoothie. But lately, I've been obsessed with avocado toast for breakfast, especially when I have avocados in my fridge that need to be used up.

Avocado Toast with Sunny Side Egg – My FAVORITE breakfast or lunch!

If you're like me and love avocado toast, I'd love to hear how you top yours!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment