Tuesday 20 January 2015

Lasagna Soup


Everything you love about lasagna – all in one bowl of soup! Loaded with chicken sausage, lasagna noodles, marinara and cheese. It's easy, filling, hearty and perfect for a cold winter night.


This soup is SO darn good! Very family friendly – my kids love it! The dallop of ricotta on top really makes it! I used chicken sausage which gave it such great flavor.

Some of my favorite soups are those that are adapted from classic meals. A few examples of this: my Stuffed Pepper Soup, Baked Potato Soup, Chicken Pot Pie Soup, Slow Cooker Chicken Enchilada Soup, and in my cookbook my yummy stuffed cabbage soup.

What I love about turning classic dishes like lasagna into soup is that it's a great way to enjoy those dishes with less calories and it's all made in one pot meal!



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment