Sunday 27 July 2014

Summer Breakfast Quinoa Bowls

 

Of all the ways to eat quinoa, this is my favorite! Served as a warm cereal topped with fresh fruit and a drizzle of honey – it reminds me of eating a bowl of farina as a kid, memories I hold dear and near.


I cook the quinoa in almond milk sweetened with just a touch of brown sugar (you can use any sweetener or omit if you wish) and serve it with extra warmed milk on the side. That's just my preference, if you prefer your cereal thicker you can add less milk. Using almond milk makes this a great dairy-free, gluten-free breakfast option for people with allergies. 


And for a Fall inspired bowl of quinoa cereal, you can also try my Apples and cinnamon breakfast quinoa which is equally delicious!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment