Tuesday 1 July 2014

BBQ Shrimp Skewers


These easy shrimp skewers are perfect for any night of the week, or great if you want to feed a crowd – simply double or triple the recipe.


Every summer I make a my Kansas City Style BBQ Sauce several times to use over chicken, pulled pork, or whatever I feel like grilling. Last week, I used it on shrimp skewers inspired by an appetizer we had while taking a day trip out East. My husband loved it, and insisted I remake it and share it with you here. It was served with guacamole, and he loved the combination, so I recreated it with my guacamole recipe on the side and he LOVED it (calories below are for shrimp skewers only, guacamole is extra). Super easy, and the BBQ sauce makes enough for several recipes. Of course, if you prefer to buy jarred BBQ, that would work fine also.

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment