Sunday 13 July 2014

Three Cheese Zucchini Stuffed Lasagna Rolls

 

These EASY lasagna rolls are stuffed with zucchini, ricotta and Parmesan, then topped with marinara and mozzarella cheese – delicious, kid friendly and perfect if you want to feed a crowd. You can make them a day ahead and refrigerate, or if you like to cook for the month, these are also freezer-friendly. Double it up, or bring an extra to a friend in need, they'll thank you! (BTW, they're vegetarian also, perfect for Meatless Mondays!)


By now I'm sure you figured out I LOVE zucchini! I just shared a roundup of 35 Skinny Zucchini Recipes, so here's number 36! I've been craving lasagna rolls lately which I love making instead of traditional lasagna, they are so much easier to make and they're great for portion control. My girlfriend brought me zucchini from her garden so I thought I'd try out this zucchini version instead of my usual spinach filling. These turned out SO good, and now I have yet another way to eat zucchini.

To freeze, you can choose to individually freeze them in ziplock bags or freeze them as a finished dish ready for the oven.  You can also freeze anything you've baked that you can't finish. Click here for more details on how to freeze lasagna rolls.


I served these with sauteed summer julienned vegetables on the side (I used my spiralizer) and it was the perfect meal!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment