Tuesday 29 July 2014

Naked Salmon Burgers with Sriracha Mayo

Packed with omegas and delicious!

Some burgers are just meant to be eaten without a bun. These salmon burgers are the perfect example. So much flavor in these burgers made with wild salmon, served on a bed of arugula with sliced avocado and a spicy sriracha mayo – a bun would only disguise it.

These burgers can be formed earlier in the day, or even the night before. Refrigerating them before cooking helps them hold together firm during cooking. Another tip is to put some of the salmon in the food processor or chopper. It creates "glue" that keeps everything together.


Last fall, Calphalon released a new line of Dishwasher Safe Nonstick Cookware and they sent me a few items of my choice to review. I've been using their nonstick cookware for years, as you may have seen in many of my photos so I replaced some of my favorites items with their new line, because I don't know about you, but as much as I love cooking – washing dishes is not for me! I put this grill pan to the test with these salmon burgers and was very happy with how they cooked. 
 
Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment