Monday 30 June 2014

Cream of Zucchini Soup

This zucchini soup is a family favorite and made with only FIVE ingredients!

Only FIVE ingredients (not counting salt and pepper) is all it takes to make this quick, easy, delicious soup my family's been enjoying for years!


This is one of the first recipes I ever posted on this blog, back when I hardly knew how to use a camera. It's a favorite in my house, and so EASY to make. It takes less than 30 minutes start to finish, and one large bowl is only 60 calories, or 1 Weight Watcher Points Plus!

I like to top mine with a drizzle of olive oil and fresh grated cheese, but that's completely optional. You can add fresh herbs, yellow squash, or whatever you wish! Serve this with some crusty bread and make it a meal, or serve this as a starter to any meal. This can be made vegetarian by using vegetable broth, but I personally use chicken broth. Enjoy!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment