Thursday 12 June 2014

Broccoli Rabe Turkey Burgers


These turkey burgers are flavorful and delicious – the perfect quick, weeknight meal! I skipped the bun, served them over lettuce and topped them with sauteed broccoli rabe, but this would also be wonderful on a slice of focaccia.

I adore slightly bitter taste broccoli rabe. Sauteed with garlic and oil and a pinch of red pepper flakes, it's one of my favorite vegetables.

My local organic supermarket carries incredible chicken broccoli rabe sausage, which is where I got the inspiration for this burger. I tried making it with ground chicken and ground turkey, and preferred the taste and texture of the turkey. To make the patties, I simply chopped up some broccoli rabe and added it to the meat along with Pecorino Romano and garlic. My husband loved them too, enjoy!


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment