Wednesday 11 June 2014

Bali Banana Date Smoothie

The simple combo of banana, dates, yogurt, honey, ice, and (surprise!) cinnamon, makes a refreshing and tasty concoction, especially for sipping on steamy days

I'm super excited to share this guest post from my friend Heather. I met Heather a few years ago in San Francisco, and we've been friends ever since. She's an inspiring, positive person – the kind of person you want to be around all the time. She's also the nutrition expert for The Skinnytaste Cookbook, please welcome her!


Hi there, I’m Heather! I’m a dietitian and the founder of www.heatherkjones.com – a weight loss site that focuses on healing and hope instead of diets (ugh) and deprivation (no thank you!). I’m also the creator of Smaller Size Bigger Life, an online group coaching program for women who struggle with emotional eating, compulsive overeating, or body image issues.

I’m thrilled to guest post on Skinnytaste today (thank you, Gina!), and I’m so honored to be the nutrition expert in the upcoming Skinnytaste cookbook. Gina poured her generous heart into this beautiful book and I know you’re going to love it as much as I do!

So I’m a huge fan of green smoothies, in fact I drink a Skinny Green Monster at least a few times a week. But on a recent trip to Bali I discovered a banana smoothie that just blew me away.

The simple combo of banana, dates, yogurt, honey, ice, and (surprise!) cinnamon, makes a refreshing and tasty concoction, especially for sipping on steamy days. I drank one of these delicious smoothies every morning before heading to the pool or biking thru the rice paddies.



Here’s to a healthy and happy summer. Enjoy!

Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment