Sunday 8 February 2015

Avocado Toast Egg-in-a-Hole


The perfect 5 minute breakfast to make the one you love! Whole grain toast with mashed avocado, eggs over easy and a few dashes of hot sauce – 5 ingredients, 5 minutes to make, doesn't get better than that!


I'm obsessed with avocado toast and eggs lately as you might have noticed! I was thinking about Valentine's Day breakfast ideas and forgot I had these heart shaped cutters, so immediately this came to mind. I bought heart shaped cutters on Amazon last year, but even if you don't have fancy cutters, you can keep it simple and use the rim of a glass to cut out a hole.



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

1 comment:

  1. I liked the recipe it seems healthy but the way you have placed this crushed avocado on it the shape of the egg and slice is vanished i think must try any other idea

    ReplyDelete