Tuesday 2 December 2014

White Chocolate Oatmeal Lace Cookies


Baking cookies for the Holidays has always been a family tradition for as long as I can remember. My Mom loves baking and has taught both my children to love it too. Oatmeal lace cookies have always been a favorite of mine, and since they don't use as much butter as most other cookie recipes, they certainly fall into the light category (as long as you have some self control of course).

Last year I shared these Dark Chocolate Lace Cookies which were sandwiched with dark chocolate in the middle, but as a white chocolate lover I wanted to change things up slightly. 


Rather then sandwiching them together this time I kept them single and dipped them in the melted chocolate a third of the way so I could add some colored sprinkles. They turned out delicious and I've also tested them with Bob's Red Mill All Purpose flour and they worked great for those of you with gluten allergies.

I also wanted to share a little info this Holiday season about santasmilkdrive.com. Did you know milk is one of the most requested items at food banks, yet it is rarely donated? Of the 46 million Americans food banks serve, the average person gets less than 1 gallon of milk per year. The entire dairy industry from dairy farmers to dairy processors has come together and joined with Feeding America food banks to help get milk to those who need it most.

You can help by donating just 1 Gallon of Milk by visiting santasmilkdrive.com to donate.
The cool part is when you do to the site to donate, type in your zip code and the donation will be distributed to a food bank in your own area, so your good will is doing good in your very own community.



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment