Thursday 4 December 2014

One Pot Cheesy Turkey Taco Chili Mac


Turkey chili with taco seasoning, beans, and pasta shells topped with cheese – this is pure comfort in a bowl and it's packed with protein and fiber so it fills you up. Bonus points for only dirtying one pot!


I wanted to make this a gluten free dish because my aunt who is gluten intolerant was eating with me. I've heard all good things about DeLallo Gluten Free Pasta from my friend who swears by it and I was honestly blown away.


It was by far the best GF pasta I've ever tried, in fact I even prefer it over whole wheat and I 'm thinking I might be using this pasta all the time. Great taste, firm texture with the perfect al dente bite. And I loved how it didn't get soggy after sitting in the chili hours later.

Although Madison wouldn't eat this because she won't eat beans, I gave some to my friend Tara to test out on her finicky 5 year old son and he LOVED it!



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment