Friday 3 April 2015

Sprinkle Dipped Meringues

Sprinkle Dipped Meringues – Melt-in-your-mouth meringues dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles!

Melt-in-your-mouth meringues dipped in creamy white chocolate and sprinkles, is there anything sweeter?

This meringue recipe is from my friend Rosie’s new book The Sweetapolita Bakebook, which comes out next Tuesday, April 7th! This book is BEAUTIFUL, filled with brilliant ideas for the baking enthusiasts.


I'm not quite sure if I could do this book justice, the quality of her work is just a bit out of my league, yet it's one of those books I can't stop looking at. Recipes like Cotton Candy Cloud Cookies, and Chalkboard Cookies with Edible Chalk – I'm totally obsessed! If you're a baker, or know a baker, this book is a must!


Back to these meringues. Naturally I chose this recipe because they are low in fat. Two cookies are under 100 calories, so if you need a sweet treat to bring to a party that's not over-indulgent, this is a great option.

Sprinkle Dipped Meringues – Melt-in-your-mouth meringues dipped in white chocolate and sprinkles!

A note from the author: When making meringue, be sure that your mixer bowl and whisk are completely free from even a smidge of grease or other residue. For the most stable and voluminous meringue, I find it’s best to use fresh eggs, without a trace of yolk, and not pre-packaged egg whites. Egg whites tend to separate best when they are cold, but they whip up best when room temperature or warm.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment