Sunday 12 April 2015

Grilled Fennel with Parmesan and Lemon

Grilled Fennel with Parmesan and Lemon – my favorite way to eat fennel!


Grilled fennel with lemon, olive oil and shaved parmesan is my FAVORITE way to eat fennel. If you think you're not a fennel fan, this is the recipe that may change your mind!

When raw, it has a licorice-like taste I'm not a fan of, but when you grill it, the flavor changes completely, and has more of a mild taste like a bok choy.

The charred edges, drizzled with olive oil and lemon juice and finished with shaved Parmigiano Reggiano is my new favorite way to prepare it. You can serve this as a side dish for four, or have it as a warm salad for two. You can do this indoors on a grill pan, or make it outside on the grill.

Grilled Fennel with Parmesan and Lemon – my favorite way to eat fennel!



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment