Wednesday 20 August 2014

Raw Spiralized Zucchini Noodles with Tomatoes and Pesto

I combined all of my favorite end-of-summer garden vegetables and created this simple, raw spiralized zucchini and pesto dish.

I combined all of my favorite end-of-summer garden vegetables and created this simple, raw, vegetarian spiralized zucchini and pesto dish.

As much as I look forward to the Fall, I'm not quite ready for summer to be over. Having fresh herbs at my fingertips is what I'll miss the most, so I'm taking all my basil and making skinny pesto with it to freeze and use throughout the year.


I'm also going to miss eating zucchini 4 days a week, especially in a zoodle form... although I'm not putting my spiralizer away just yet!! I have lots of fun Fall recipes planned for it, so if you don't have one, you probably should run out and get one!! (btw, love my Paderno Spiral Vegetable Slicer - the easiest way to make zucchini noodles, sweet potato spirals, carrot ribbons and more!)


And let's not forget to mention summer tomatoes, this is the best time to eat them!!  One thing I should note if you're making this for one, I would make the whole batch of pesto, but only spiralize 1 small zucchini and add 1/4 of the pesto. This needs to be eaten right away, if it sits too long it will get watery.


Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment