Thursday 20 November 2014

Oven "Fried" Breaded Pork Chops


Juicy, delicious, boneless pork chops coated with a seasoned crisp crust. Ready in under 30 minutes, easy and kid-friendly!


When I was a kid, my Mom's friend Debbie often had my brother and I over for dinner because, well she lived right upstairs from us. We loved this, and she was so good to us. She would make broccoli,  Rice-a-Roni and Shake-n-Bake pork chops. Growing up in a home where my mom made everything from scratch, this was totally new to us and we loved it.

As an adult, I know how processed (yes still yummy) those things are so I make them myself. One day I'll share my healthier Rice-A-Roni recipe, it's easy! These pork chops – they are amazing and better than Shake-n-Bake. Even my husband (who's not a big pork chop fan) LOVES them. I served them with yesterday's raw shredded brussels sprout salad – enjoy!



Click Here To See The Full Recipe...

No comments:

Post a Comment